Faculty At UAP [EEE]
UAP students are given the ability to work closely with UAP's outstanding faculty at every turn. Students do research in the labs of their faculty mentors. All classmen choose a faculty advisor, who assists students with course selection each semester as well as with graduate school applications, job searches, and even non-academic topics. Students also sit on Institute committees and decide UAP educational and social policies with faculty members.
UAP honors its world-class teachers by selecting them Faculty Fellows. Together the Fellows form a small academy of scholars comUAPted to fine teaching and innovation in education.
Full Time/Parmanent Faculty Fellows:
Full-time faculty member (On Study Leave)
Part Time/Guest Faculty Fellows:
- Dr. Md. Ehsan, Professor, (ME, BUET)
- Dr. Aloke Kumar Mozumder, Professor, (ME, BUET)
- Dr. Nikhil Ranjan Dhar, Professor (IPE , BUET)
- B.D. Rahmatullah, Ex-DG, Powercell & Consultant, UNDP
- Mr. Naim I. Alamgir, Managing Director (Control Devices Engineering)
Number of permanent faculty : 43
Number of guest faculty : 05